Here's The Only Thing You Need To Do To Start Your Year Off Right
I know it's the time of year when we make resolutions, set goals, and focus on how we need to grow and change and evolve in the coming year. But, here's what I'm thinking...
What if the only resolution you make is to love yourself more?
Think about it.
If you loved yourself more you'd probably...
- Be kinder to yourself and others.
- Spend your time & energy in ways that make you feel good.
- Say no to things you really don't want to do.
- Say yes to the little voice inside that begs you to listen.
- Give from your heart instead of from guilt & obligation.
- Attract great experiences and opportunities into your life.
- Take good care of your finances and your health.
- Surround yourself with people who respect and adore you.
Now, isn't it so much easier to focus the new year on the one thing that will make the biggest difference in your life? Here are three simple phrases you can say to yourself daily: I love simply, I love easily, I love you!
Take Action Challenge
What one thing would you do differently today if you loved yourself more?
You must be signed in to post a comment.
Create a life that honors your soul.
Infuse each day with positive intentions and pleasure.
Daily, small changes to help improve the quality of your life.