How To Forgive Yourself and Others
Hello Dear Ones,
When the word forgiving is mentioned, who comes to your mind? Who is the person or what is the experience that you feel you will never forget, never forgive? What is it that holds you to the past? When you refuse to forgive, you hold onto the past, and it is impossible for you to be in present time. It is only when you are in the present that you can create your future.
Forgiveness is a gift to yourself. It frees you from the past, past experiences, and past relationships. It allows you to live in the present time. When you forgive yourself and forgive others, you are indeed free. There is a tremendous sense of freedom that comes with forgiveness.
Often you need to forgive yourself for putting up with painful experiences and not loving yourself enough to move away from those experiences. So love yourself, forgive yourself, forgive others and be in the moment. See the old bitterness and the old pain just roll off your shoulders as you let go, and the doors of your heart open wide. When you come from a space of love you are always safe. Forgive everyone. Forgive yourself. Forgive all past experiences. You are free.
Remember, we do not have to know how to forgive. All we have to do is be willing to forgive. The Universe will take care of the how.
Here are some affirmations on forgiveness:
- I move beyond forgiveness to understanding, and I have compassion for all.
- I know that old, negative patterns no longer limit me. I let them go with ease.
- As I forgive myself, it becomes easier to forgive others.
- I forgive everyone in my past for all perceived wrongs. I release them with love.
- I am ready to be healed. I am willing to forgive. All is well.
You must be signed in to post a comment.